This is Part II of a series of interviews with Ottawa-area performance that we did at this year’s RBC Ottawa Bluesfest. In this video compilation, you’ll find:
- Indie band, Amos the Transparent, who are building a national following
- Bella Cat, a singer-songwriter with an incredible, soulful voice
- Indie rockers, Cold Capital
- Local, blues-rock icons, The Fiftymen
- The garage rock of The Red Rails
- Experimental, psych-folk trio Scattered Clouds
- Country-rock band Silver Creek
- Soul-blues band The Split
Get to see what each performer had to say about themselves, what being at Bluesfest means to them, and just who really is important in their lives.
Filming and production was done by Tacklebox Productions.
Share This Article On...
Follow The Revue On...