Here’s your weekly six-pack of albums that are streaming this weekend, and there are some really great ones on the list.
- Montreal super-indie band Stars‘ No One is Lost is up on NPR for all to hear.
- Otherness, which is the second album by Kindness – the project of Adam Bainbridge, features guest appearances by Blood Orange (or Dev Hynes), Robyn, and Kelela. Hear it on NPR.
- Indie-pop quartet and arguably one of the best bands at producing creative and fun videos, OK Go, are back after four years with Hungry Ghosts. Don’t expect anything less than an album that will make you get up and dance. Hear it on CBC Music, Hype Machine, or OK Go’s website.
- It should come as no surprise that Pharmakon‘s new album is titled, Bestial Burden. It is streaming on Pitchfork Advance.
- Another graduate of the Ty Segall music academy (ok there isn’t an official one) is Chad Ubovich, who is releasing his debut album with his own project, Meatbodies. Hear the self-titled record on NPR.
- The 2 Bears, the smooth and groovy electronic-dance duo from the UK, will release The Night is Young on Tuesday. Pitchfork Advance has it.
Share This Article On...
Follow The Revue On...