The Weekend Showcase August 1st Edition has 28 singles. In case you may have missed it, The Weekend Showcase is now a compilation of the singles we have featured on the Melodic Tonic and The Matinee. If you missed these specific features, the links are below. Oh, if you’re wondering why the double up on some of the features, we kind of got side-tracked with back-to-back festivals plus our site was down on Wednesday.
- The Matinee July 28th Edition
- The Matinee July 30th Edition
- Melodic Tonic, vol. 9 (July 30th)
- The Matinee July 31st Edition (1 of 2)
- The Matinee July 31st Edition (2 of 2)
The tracklisting follows the SoundCloud audio playlist. Each song has been color-coded according to the associated daily article (Melodic Tonic or The Matinee) they were featured. For further guidance, click on the song title to be taken to The Matinee feature, where you can get more information on the band.
Click on the artist’s or band’s name to be taken to their Facebook page or website.
Happy Weekend everyone!
Weekend Showcase August 1st Edition Tracklist
- Georgia (London, UK) – “Move Systems (Georgia v. Stella Mozgawa Drum Version)” (percussion electronic)
- Lost Arctic (Nashville, USA) – “White Blood Cells” (indie pop)
- The Ghost of Helags ft. Chloe (Stockholm, Sweden & Berlin, Germany) – “1000 Voices” (ambient-electronic)
- Beat Connection (Seattle, USA) – “So Good” (indie pop)
Some of the labels supporting the above artists and bands: 6131 Records, Domino Record Co, First Love Records, Selfish Agenda, Father/Daughter Records, Paradise of Bachelors, Noble Steed Music, Secretly Canadian, Aqualamb Records, 8 Track Mind, Warsaw Recordings, Anti- Records, In The Red Records, and Volar Records.
Share This Article On...
Follow The Revue On...