It’s the first weekend of autumn and the Weekend Showcase September 26th Edition reflects the change of the seasons. The Showcase is more dramatic and, at multiple points, cinematic. There is, however, no shortage of upbeat tracks that will get you moving. We hope you enjoy these 29 singles from these outstanding artists.
If this is your first time visiting The Weekend Showcase, you can click on the links below to find out which songs were featured on which daily episode from earlier in the week. There you can find more information about the bands/artists.
- Melodic Tonic (September 21) (Darlingside, DIIV, Fleurie, Floating Points, Little May)
- The Matinee September 22 (For Esmé, Me and The Moon, Pumarosa, Unloved, The Vryll Society, Winters End)
- The Matinee September 23 (Adult Films, Cat Bear Tree, Delamere, Denny, Freja, Ofelia K)
- The Matinee September 24 (Baston, Carroll, The London Souls, Rebecca Everett, Slaughter Beach, SOFTSPOT)
- The Matinee September 25 (CILIA, The Crookes, Doe Paoro, JAWS, MAINLAND, The Night Cafe)
The tracklisting follows the SoundCloud audio playlist. Each song has been color-coded according to the associated daily article (Melodic Tonic or The Matinee) they were featured. For further guidance, click on the song title to be taken to the original feature feature, where you can get more information on the band. Click on the band’s name to be taken to one of their social media accounts, most likely Facebook.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/148318894?secret_token=s-0269g” params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
Weekend Showcase September 26th Edition Tracklisting
- Winters End (Australia) – “Mayfair”
- DIIV (USA) – “Dopamine”
- The Crookes (England) – “I Wanna Waste My Time On You”
- Slaughter Beach (Denmark) – “Clear Insight”
- Rebecca Everett (Canada) – “Sting of a Kiss”
- Darlingside (USA) – “White Horses”
- Unloved (USA) – “Guilty of Love”
- PUMAROSA (England) – “Priestess”
- The Night Café (England) – “Addicted”
- Cat Bear Tree (England) – “Adult”
- MAINLAND (USA) – “Not As Cool As Me”
- Floating Points (England) – “Silhouettes (I, II & III)”
- The London Souls (USA) – “Steady”
- The Vryll Society (England) – “Air”
- CILIA (Sweden) – “Silhouettes In Slow Motion”
- Doe Paoro (USA) – “Hypotheticals”
- Carroll (USA) – “Green Acres”
- Little May (Australia) – “Seven Hours”
- For Esmé (Canada) – “Make A Sound”
- JAWS (England) – “What We Haven’t Got Yet”
- Fleurie (USA) – “Still Your Girl”
- DENNY (USA) – “Boyfriend”
- Adult Films (USA) – “No Rules, No Plan”
- Me and The Moon (England) – “Run With Wolves”
- Freja (England) – “Ghosts In The Snow”
While most of these artists are independent and have released their music on their own, some have received the support of some great labels such as: 300 Entertainment, ANTI- Records, Anywhere Records, Brilliance Records, Capitol Records, Captured Tracks, Chess Club, Deltasonic Records, Dew Process, Entertainment One Music, Feel Music Group / Round Hill Records, Howlin Banana Records, Kobalt Music, Luaka Bop, Mom + Pop Records, Scruff of the Neck Records, ShimmerSun Music, South X Sea, and Thirty Tigers.
Follow The Revue On...
Share This Article On...