On the Weekend Showcase October 3rd Edition, we have arguably our most diverse playlist, ranging from indie rock to indie pop, electronic to folk, high-intensity songs to lush and mellow numbers. As always, we span the globe to find the best new music from well-known to those-you-should-know independent artists. Nine countries are represented, specifically: Austria, Australia, Colombia, England, Israel, New Zealand, Scotland, Sweden, and the United States.
If this is your first time visiting The Weekend Showcase, you can click on the links below to find out which songs were featured on which daily episode from earlier in the week. There you can find more information about the bands/artists.
- Melodic Tonic (September 29) (Eaves, Lontalius, Made of Oak, Sun Club, Yonatan Gat)
- The Matinee September 29 (Anteros, Eleven Eleven, Lao Ra, The Van T’s, Violent Mae, We Are All Astronauts)
- The Matinee September 30 (Blonde Summer, Gengahr, Lyla Foy, Outasight, Rubblebucket, Runners)
- The Matinee October 1 (Adult Bodies, JOLYMPIX, Kassassin Street, Marlon Williams, Starling, Steaming Satellites)
- The Matinee October 2 (Brothertiger, Calan Mai, Coquin Migale, Mobley, Sykoya, WOOF.)
The tracklisting follows the SoundCloud audio playlist. Each song has been color-coded according to the associated daily article (Melodic Tonic or The Matinee) they were featured. For further guidance, click on the song title to be taken to the original feature feature, where you can get more information on the band. Click on the band’s name to be taken to one of their social media accounts, most likely Facebook.
Weekend Showcase October 3rd Edition Tracklisting
- Sykoya (England) – “Closer”
While many of these artists are DIYers, some are being supported by great labels, like: The A&R Department, ATO Records, Bloc+Music, Dead Oceans, End of the Trail Records, Heavenly Recordings, Inertia Music, Joyful Noise Recordings, Partisan Records, RPM MSC, Screaming Goat Records, and Tree Machine Records.
Share This Article On...
Follow The Revue On...