Another week has come and gone, which means another edition of the Weekend Showcase. On this week’s mega-playlist, you’ll once again find 29 great new singles from old favorites and new, emerging artists you ought to know. The Weekend Showcase is extremely diverse, consisting of indie-rock, indie-pop, folk, alt-folk, Western / country-folk, electronic, and retro jangle-pop.
If this is your first time visiting The Weekend Showcase, you can click on the links below to find out which songs were featured on which daily episode from earlier in the week. There you can find more information about the bands/artists:
- Melodic Tonic, vol. 27 (Beliefs, Bruising, The Cave Singers, exmagician, Haybaby)
- The Matinee December 1 (Brilliant Beast, Connie Constance, Escapists, Misun, Tangerines, VUM)
- The Matinee December 2 (A Dream A Coast, Joel Ansett, Mleo., Sameblod, Three Girl Rhumba, Why We Run)
- The Matinee December 3 (Anana, Arbitraire, Josh Gray, Matt Kivel, Morning Smoke, Queen of Jeans)
- The Matinee December 4 (Benedict Benjamin, Boroughs, Passion Falls Plum, Taymir, Vivid Dreams)
The tracklisting follows the SoundCloud audio playlist. Each song has been color-coded according to the associated daily article (Melodic Tonic or The Matinee) they were featured. For further guidance, click on the song title to be taken to the original feature feature, where you can get more information on the band. Click on the band’s name to be taken to one of their social media accounts, most likely Facebook.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/171685098?secret_token=s-YzvBG” params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
Weekend Showcase December 5th Edition
Supporting labels include: Beech Coma Records, Bella Union, Hand Drawn Dracula, Homebass Records, I’m Not from London Records, KOSO, MUK Records, RIP Records, Sommarhjärta, Sugarcoat Records, Super Fan 99, Third Uncle Records, and Tiny Engines.
Share This Article On...
Follow The Revue On...