This is the second last Weekend Showcase of the year. To make it special, we’ve added a bonus track, so the playlist comes in at an even 30 songs. Earlier in the week, we focused on collaborations to songs that had that “wow” factor to the singles that recalled the warmer days. While the holiday season is upon us, there’s always room for great new music. This week’s playlist features songs from artists originally from Australia, Canada, Denmark, England, France, Ireland, Scotland, Sweden, and the USA.
If this is your first time visiting The Weekend Showcase, you can click on the links below to find out which songs were featured on which daily episode from earlier in the week. There you can find more information about the bands/artists:
- Melodic Tonic, vol. 28 (Babes, Choir of Young Believers, Marcus Marr & Chet Faker, Mass Gothic, Nevermen, Starwalker)
- The Matinee December 8 (Bryde, The Fight, P’ARIS ft. Willa, Patti Yang Group, Sea Caves, theexperience)
- The Matinee December 9 (ASHA, BLAJK, Cheatahs, Mind The Journey, RKCB, Sugarmen)
- The Matinee December 10 (Eliza Shaddad, Found, George Cosby, Spaceman, Starling, Swim)
- The Matinee December 11 (Boy from the crowd, CLUBS., ELEL, Holly Fortyfives, Old Sea Brigade, Taylor Payne)
The tracklisting follows the SoundCloud audio playlist. Each song has been color-coded according to the associated daily article (Melodic Tonic or The Matinee) they were featured. For further guidance, click on the song title to be taken to the original feature feature, where you can get more information on the band. Click on the band’s name to be taken to one of their social media accounts, most likely Facebook.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/174176305?secret_token=s-nTuKm” params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
Weekend Showcase December 12th Edition Tracklisting
Supporting labels: The A&R Department, Barsuk Records, Chemikal Underground, Detail Records, Ghostly International, Ipecac Recordings, Lex Records, Mom + Pop Music, SubPop Records, and With Love Recordings/HMWL.
Share This Article On...
Follow The Revue On...