Since 2015, we have asked independent artists to share their favorite memories from their time at SXSW. In just a couple of years, this project has become one of our most popular features thanks to the growing interests of bands and singers from around the world. Forty-five artists participated in this year’s edition, including Sofi Tukker.
Duo Sophie Hawley-Weld and Tucker Halpern bring addictive post-punk / electro-rock from New York. This duo has been making us dance for the better part of two years, and Austinites got to witness first hand why Sofi Tukker are riding a massive wave of success.
1. Seeing JAIN and jumping up and down to her song “Makeba”
2. Seeing so many people show up to all four of our shows!
3. Speaking on a panel at 10am. It was surprisingly fun!
4. Stretching, icing, and lacrosse ball rolling with our friend Maggie Rogers before our last show.
5. Our last show at the Main was a perfect culmination of an insane week. Tucker literally hung from the roof beam.
6. Seeing so many of our artist friends!
Share This Article On...
Follow The Revue On...