Yesterday, we shared the first 25 of our Favorite 50 Albums of 2018. Here are the remaining twenty-five, which is littered with some of the very best singer-songwriters of our time.
Click on the individual albums to be read the short descriptions and hear a few songs from these tremendous LPs. We’ve also included a Spotify playlist for your listening pleasure in case you just choose to preview some tunes. In addition, check out our Favorite 20 EPs of the year.
- Kurt Vile – Bottle It In (Matador Records)
- Lala Lala – The Lamb (Hardly Art)
- Leon Bridges – Good Thing (Columbia Records)
- Lucy Dacus – Historian (Matador Records)
- Marmozets – Knowing What You Know Now (Roadrunner Records)
- Maribou State – Kingdoms in Color (Counter Records)
- mastersystem – Dance Music (Physical Education Recordings)
- Mitski – Be The Cowboy (Dead Oceans)
- Miya Folick – Premonitions (Interscope Records)
- Molly Burch – First Flower (Captured Tracks)
- Natalie Prass – The Future and the Past (ATO Records)
- Neko Case – Hell On (Anti- Records)
- Parquet Courts – Wide Awake! (Rough Trade Records)
- Phosphorescent – C’est La Vie (Dead Oceans)
- Pinkshinyultrablast – Miserable Miracles (Club AC30)
- Preoccupations – New Material (Jagjaguwar / Flemish Eye Records)
- Rhye – Blood (Loma Vista Recordings)
- Slaves – Acts of Fear and Love (Virgin EMI Records)
- Slothrust – The Pact (Dangerbird Records)
- Soccer Mommy – Clean (Fat Possum Records)
- Spiritualized – And Nothing Hurt (Bella Union / Fat Possum Records)
- Sunflower Bean – Twentytwo in Blue (Mom + Pop Music)
- Typhoon – Offerings (Roll Call Records)
- Valley Queen – Supergiant (Roll Call Records)
- Young Fathers – Cocoa Sugar (Ninja Tune)
Share This Article On...
Follow The Revue On...