Your weekly feature of new albums being streamed in advance of their releases. Quite the eclectic mix this week.
- Sinead O’Connor is back with “I’m Not Bossy, I’m the Boss”. CBC Music and NPR both have it.
- The UK is fast emerging as an indie rock factory with several bands releasing their debut LPs this year to critical acclaim. The latest one to release its debut album this year is London’s Childhood, who could be the next one. Check out Lacuna on Pitchfork Advance.
- Bunji Garlin‘s Differentology is best described as a world-beat (fuses EDM, calpyso, hip hop, and other sounds) album that will have people dancing. NPR has it.
- Sweden’s JJ are back with their third album, V, of dreamy, electronic, synth-pop. Check out NPR for the album, which doesn’t come out until August 19 so you have plenty of time to listen.
- Another album not coming out until the following week is Sarah Jaffe‘s Don’t Discount. It seems the songwriter transform from brooding indie-folk to an indie-rock style. Once again, NPR has it.
Follow The Revue On...
Share This Article On...